- 1 Bluehost WP
- 2 Bluehost managed WordPress hosting
- 3 Bluehost Customer Support
- 4 WordPress Hosting Security
- 5 Bluehost WP pros and cons
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7 Last message
As you know, choosing the web host or high-level WordPress fits your demand is a difficult task. A dedicated WordPress host could provide you with a lot of advantages more than you thought. That is why selecting the right host vendor is a crucial thing. Through this Bluehost WordPress hosting review writing, we will give you a general look at Bluehost WP service of Bluehost on many sides including pricing, supporting, pros, cons, performance, and more.
Bluehost is known as one of the leading web hosting & domain vendors. This company was released by Matt Heaton in 2003. Bluehost’s location is in Utah. At the current time, it hosts more than 2 million sites in the world.
Here are the main services:
- Dedicated Hosting
- Shared Web Hosting
- Domain name registration
- Managed WP Hosting
- Virtual Private Servers
In general, WP pro is one of the most famous services of this company. Let’s make a quick Bluehost WP pro review:
Bluehost WordPress Pro is created to manage hosting services for WP blogs or regular websites. First of all, VPS hosting is the foundation of WP Pro. Plus, it comes along with a list of tools & features that supports a lot for WP blog beginners. In general, Bluehost WP is a trusted service that you can pick. This company supplies you with three different WP Pro packages which are:
This plan is the choice for sites that have up to 300 million visits/ month. It is great for small businesses that have moderate needs. The price level for this package is $19.99 per month
It can handle about 600 million visitors in a month. This package fits e-commerce websites. Customers will get a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate when buying Grow option. The rate is $29.95 per month.
This suite for large-scale companies that have enhanced security & an SSL certificate since the scale option is capable of supporting an unlimited number of visitors. Customers need to pay $49.95 per month
Please take note that all the hosting plans have no limit in disk space, Web Storage, Subdomains, and more. Plus, these options also include automatic WordPress updates, Free domain name & WHOIS privacy, Free SSL, daily backups, & so on. Please take note the price levels will higher a little bit when compared to its shared web hosting. But it is worthy because this service is a premium managed hosting. In case you want to use more reasonable rates for WP hosting, you could choose Bluehost WordPress from Shared WordPress hosting. However, do not think about the rates too much! This company gives customers many Bluehost discounts, promo codes, and deals that help you save a good amount of money during checkout.
Bluehost managed WordPress hosting
Bluehost provides clients with:
WordPress custom control panel: It is seen as a dashboard designed with WP users
ManageWP integration: You can receive the support from ManageWP even when you use the basic option
Just take note that WordPress could run on a lot of hosting environments that support MySql and PHP. Free WordPress hosting & local hosting should not be used for live sites as well as might be used for development and learning purposes only. In case shared web hosting could not process your site’s usage and searching for a powerful hosting service for the WP blog, managed Bluehost WP hosting is perfect for you. Managed hosting is greater and more powerful than normal shared hosting. It also comes with several handy tools that help to make it easier to manage and run websites. So, WP Pro is the answer if you are running medium or large WP sites.
WP Optimized Hosting
This hosting plan is optimized for the WP platform. It utilizes a VPS to host your Bluehost WP blog or website. It has an advantage that VPS is more powerful than shared hosting as well as supply faster loading speeds & less downtime. In case your site has heavy traffic. This is a perfect solution.
Easy to use
This company uses the standard cPanel along with an enhanced interface. Bluehost WordPress cPanel tool is known as one of the most convenient hosting control panels.
Nowadays, most of hosting vendors use cPanel since it will supply a friendly interface to control & manage the hosting. You will be surprised about how easy you can get when using cPanel.
Specifically, this tool will support customers create and build a WP site through only once click for installation. Clients can set the WP blog without any line of code.
More than that, the tool is supplied with a custom central dashboard that helps to manage the WP and hosting account from only one place.
Bluehost WP Performance
Bluehost always provides WordPress-centric options with a lot of features that will help improve performance.
Bluehost gives you:
Kernel-based Virtual Machine hypervisor: people know it under KVM name. It is the virtualization technology that will isolate particular hardware. So, other users cannot affect the performance of your site.
Virtual Private Server (VPS)
Each website hosted on a WordPress-specific plan receives its own VPS. Therefore, users do not need to share resources with others. The result is your website will be enhanced security & speed.
This is seen as the alternative perfect method for the Apache server.
Bluehost Customer Support
Apart from the excellent Bluehost WP service, this company also offers the best support.
- An in-depth knowledge base from expert
- 24/7 support via live chat & phone. Normally, you do not need to wait more than 30 minutes.
Many people give good reviews about the care customer team of Bluehost. They always try to bring a quick response to all your inquiries. More than that, the Bluehost’s quality of support quality is the top in the market.
WordPress Hosting Security
Bluehost provides a secure WordPress hosting. That is why customers don’t need to worry about blog security when integrating other wonderful features like:
- Advanced CDN
- SiteLock Security
- SiteLock WAF
Plus, the VPS platform ensures customers’ accounts are separated from other accounts. That is why all your personal information will be protected perfectly.
Bluehost WP pros and cons
Looking at lists below to know about both pros and cons of the Bluehost WordPress solution.
- There’s adequate support for ManageWP
- Unmetered bandwidth: It is not limited to the traffic that clients’ sites could get.
- The hardware behind every package is robust as well as scales well
- Every option contains a free Content Delivery Network setup
- Solid uptime: many clients recommend Bluehost due to solid uptime
- This company includes premium security features including vulnerabilities & daily scans for malware
- Generous storage: Loads of storage is available in its shred hosting options.
- Its support team is reasonably knowledgeable about anything involving hosting. More than that, they are always ready to support you 24/7
- Best Uptime – 99.99% throughout the Year
- Many Integrations, Apps, and eCommerce Features
- ‘Official’ WordPress.org Recommended Host
- The higher starting price point for Bluehost managed WordPress hosting
- Only US-servers: a customer can only host his/her website in the US. If a user is from other locations, he/she has to use services at a lower speed.
- Long page loading times
- Poor backup options: If you are looking for a great default backup solution, you might feel disappointed a little bit since backup service is quite limited.
- Support queues are not quite quick
Frequently Asked Questions
Tell me about the top features of Bluehost WP Pro.
It monitors customers’ website traffic performance daily. Clients could integrate their existing Google Analytics accounts easily into the Marketing Center to check your traffic channels.
Improved Site Speed
Please remember that all WP Pro servers are built with SSDs. That means your blog/site outperforms websites used the traditional HDD servers. Clients could enjoy the fastest WP hosting available with Bluehost managed WordPress hosting.
The dashboard of this company includes all you need such as Email traffic channels, Social Media, and SEO accessing channels. Clients could follow the performance of the site as well as marketing efforts from only one dashboard.
Managed WordPress hosting means users can enjoy updates automatically to the WordPress install & the server environment. The result is that your site will be always on the most stable and fastest technology stack
How to get Bluehost promo codes?
There are many sources to update the latest Bluehost WordPress hosting codes, discounts, and deals:
- Leave your mail on Bluehost’s system to know all the information about promotions, new packages, and more. Then, these emails will be sent to you weekly.
- Find the active Bluehost coupons and offer by searching on the Internet
- Access the website of this company, click on each package to find particular coupons and discounts
- Go to easypromocode.com to find and save the latest promo codes and coupon codes because we will mention the discount list regularly through our new reviews and articles.
What is Jetpack?
This is a feature-rich toolkit designed for Bluehost WP blogs/ websites. Customers gain access fully to tools including
- Malware protection
- Image CDN
- Website analytics
- Video CDN
- PayPal integration
- Website data backups
Of course, it also depends on the Jetpack option you pick to leverage alongside the WordPress site.
Who are Bluehost services best for?
People who are finding a trusted web host that has a strong reputation since Bluehost is known as one of the oldest brands in this field.
WordPress customers who want to access pro features and find the packages that have a dedicated support team of WP experts.
Customers come from both small and large businesses. It is great if you intend to choose services that help you to save general-purpose shared hosting.
How to use Bluehost coupon codes?
After you get discounts for Bluehost WP, reinstall WordPress, and more, you need to know how to use them. Please take a glance at the instructions below to redeem your code:
- Firstly, select a Bluehost managed WordPress hosting promo code that helps you to save the most.
- Secondly, just copy the coupon code that you have now
- Thirdly, go to Bluehost.com and start shopping.
- Fourthly, choose the package that you want into the shopping basket.
- Fifthly, enter your Bluehost discount code to the coupon box.
- Finally, fill in your information and find the payment part to complete your purchases.
Can I host many sites on WP Pro?
Yes, of course. Bluehost WP Pro allows customers to host many WordPress sites at the same time on a single account. However, you could access all the advanced tools and all of the other analytics from only the primary site on the main account. Users need to buy extra Jetpack licenses from the dashboard to leverage all the wonderful WP Pro for additional sites. Every license could be applied to a new blog/ site and will accept advanced tooling and analytics to be utilized across many sites/ blogs on a single account.
Is Bluehost WP Pro Managed?
Yes. Its WordPress Pro platform is a managed WP hosting environment. That means you could concentrate on creating and building the website during the Bluehost process the daily maintenance of the applications & the server that make sure your site running smoothly.
To sum up, Bluehost WP solutions work great about speed & support. Hope Bluehost managed WordPress hosting review about give you an adequate look at one of the most popular hosting providers nowadays. If you are looking for first-class quality service at affordable prices, Bluehost is the bright name.