- 1 Contact Fatcow mail Addresses
- 2 Way to get Fatcow coupon codes
- 3 Fatcow email outlook settings Outlook 2016
- 4 How to Create/ Add a Forward to a Mailbox
- 5 Check The Webmail
- 6 Manage Your Spam Filter
- 7 Way use Fatcow coupon codes
- 8 Contact Fatcow
- 9 Last message
Start to discover Fatcow mail solution right now and you have chances to get attractive benefits such as monitoring spam with robust reporting tools, gaining more control over spam filters, archiving your emails indefinitely, increasing storage, and mail count limit, ensuring trusted senders are never blocked. Fatcow email setup has never been easier. Keep reading to know more details.
Contact Fatcow mail Addresses
Account Contact Information
This is the main contact information Fatcow mail for your hosting account. You may receive renewal notices, promotional messages, or notifications involving system outages. Press the down arrow next to the user name to go to the Account Settings. All of your account contact information such as Email address, Account owner’s Name, Mailing Address, and Phone
Domain WHOIS Contact Information
- Administrative Contact: used for shipping important notices about the status of the account. The notice includes service announcements as well as maintenance notices.
- Domain Owner Contact: actual account owner via the Administrative Contact is the most crucial domain-related details.
- Technical Contact: used for shipping notices detailing domain status & site statistics, as well as other application particular information.
- Billing Contact: applied to deliver billing-related notices. The notice includes past due notifications, receipts, & other financial data.
It is very crucial to keep the domain ownership data up to date. In case you want to transfer the domain, you need to have access to the Admin email address to reply to transfer requests from any involved registrars.
Contact Addresses on File
When a user signs up for a hosting account, he/she will input an email address that becomes associated as the contact email address on file with his/her account. There are two kinds of email addresses that are normally required.
- Fatcow mail setting contact information
- Domain contact details
In case you have any questions involving these issues, please reach out to the customer support team right away to be helped.
How to edit the Domain contact information
- Step 1: Log in to the Domain Dashboard
- Step 2: Choose Manage on the domain you want to access.
- Step 3: Press the Manage button in card view
- Step 4: Choose a domain to manage
- Step 4: Hit the “Gear” icon in the list view
- Step 5: Select the domain to manage
- Step 6: Press “Contact Information” at the bottom of the left sidebar. You could revise all of the domain contact data by clicking on the tabs.
- Step 8: Press information to edit
- Step 9: Click “Edit Contact Info”, then the “Edit” box will popup.
- Step 10: Make the changes & save.
60 Day Lock
Clients will have the option to ‘opt-out’ of a 2-month domain lock during the CoR Process. This choice is not checked by default, meaning after contact change is finish, the domain cannot be transferred for 2 months. Modifications that will trigger this Fatcow mail:
- Enabling/Disabling Privacy
- Updating company name, the first/last name
- Changing the registrant email address
Change of Registrant
All Registrars need to make required modifications to the systems to support prevent domain hijacking. A CoR email will be sent to users based on particular changes made to the domain registrant details.
Modifications that will trigger this email:
Changing the registrant Fatcow mail address
Updating the company name or first/last name
Way to get Fatcow coupon codes
After you get discounts for the Fatcow mail discounts & offers for Fatcow imap settings, you need to know how to use them. Here is the guideline step by step:
- Firstly, select a Fatcow review promo code that helps you to save the most.
- Secondly, copy the offer
- Thirdly, go to Fatcow.com and start shopping.
- Fourthly, pick the service that you want into the virtual basket.
- Fifthly, paste the Fatcow coupon into the promo code box.
- Finally, finish the purchases by filling in the personal details & payment way.
Fatcow email outlook settings Outlook 2016
Clients will need their full email address, incoming mail server, the email password, outgoing mail server.
Step 1: Open Outlook 2016
Step 2: Choose File
Step 3: Press “Add Account”
Step 4: Enter the mail address in the section. Then, hit “Advanced Options” & check the box for Fatcow email setup
Step 5: Press the “Connect” button.
Step 7: Select POP or IMAP. IMAP will synchronize the email on the computer along with the contents of the account on the server.
Step 8: Fill in the information below depending on the protocol chosen
Step 9: Hit “Next”
Step 10: Type in the email password/ click Connect.
Step 11: Wait for the mail customer to complete verifying the Fatcow mail settings.
How to Create/ Add a Forward to a Mailbox
An Email Forwarding could be created by going to the Fatcow email setup. This choice could be done by these steps below according to a specific goal.
Way to create
- Step 1: Log into the Domains Dashboard.
- Step 2: Choose Manage on the domain where users wish to create an email forward.
- Step 3: Press the Manage button in Card View.
- Step 4: Pick a domain to manage
- Step 5: Hit the “Gear” icon in the list view.
- Step 6: Choose a domain to manage. Press the “Standard” option under Fatcow mail Management in the left menu.
- Step 7: Hit the Add Email button.
- Step 8: Add the email button. Select “Forward” on the next window. Then simply set up the forwarding address as well as the destination address. Step 11: Hit Create Forward after done.
- Step 9: Create forward. Then, clients will see the forwarding email address in the account. Now, the forward address is visible
Way to add
- Step 1: Log in to the Domain Dashboard. Choose “Manage” on the domain where users wish to create an email forward.
- Step 2: Press the “Manage” button in the card view
- Step 3: Choose a domain to manage
- Step 4: Press the “Gear” icon in the list view
- Step 5: Select your domain to manage
- Step 6: Hit the “Standard” choice under “Email Management” in the “Left” menu
- Step 7: Click the “Options” menu that is on the email address where users wish to add the forward.
- Step 8: Press “Settings” on the Options menu
- Step 9: Hit “Email +” & add the forward destination for the email box on the Mail Delivery tab.
- Step 10: Simply check to accept the modification. You could always check the “Mail Delivery” tab to find the destination for the email address in the Fatcow imap settings.
- Step 10: Creating the “Email Forward” & adding an email forwarding to the mailbox take effect right away.
Check The Webmail
Two ways to check Fatcow mail through a web browser
Method 1: Access webmail through a direct link
- Go to Webmail via a direct link
- You could access Webmail by typing the following URL into the browser’s address bar. Substitute the primary domain/ addon domain name
- Enter the login credentials
- Click on “Log In”
Method 2: Access webmail through Domains Dashboard
- Log in to the Domains Dashboard
- Press the “Manage” button on the domain in Card View
- Click through Manage
- Press the “Gear” icon in List View
- Click the cog icon in List view
- Hit the “Standard” option under Email Management on the left menu
- Click on “Launch Email” to access your Webmail under Standard Email Accounts
- Launch Email
Manage Your Spam Filter
Way to Enable Default Spam Filter
The default spam filter protects users from against incoming spam messages.
- Step 1: Log in to the Hosting Dashboard
- Step 2: Press Hosting tools on the upper right under the Hosting Tab
- Step 3: After you are in Advanced Tools, choose Manage Spam Filter.
- Step 4: Pick the “Yes, Scan The Email for Spam” section
- Step 5: Choose the spam handling option
- Step 6: Simply save spam messages in the separate directory for seven days once which they are deleted.
- Step 7: Get a daily digest of messages that are flagged as spam. Please take note that original copies will be automatically deleted.
- Step 8: Delete the suspected spam right away
- Step 9: Get suspected spam along with a subject line prefix of the choosing
- Step 10: Click on Save Spam Management Fatcow email setup
Create a Whitelist/ Blacklist Entry
The Whitelist enables users to pick who they always want to get an email from. The Blacklist of Fatcow mail will allow you to select whom you would like to never get an email from. To create a single Blacklist entry/ Whitelist:
- Step 1: Log in to the Hosting Dashboard.
- Step 2: Press “Hosting tools” on the upper right under the Hosting Tab
- Step 3: After you are in Advanced Tools, please select Manage Spam Filter.
- Step 4: Locate the Whitelist or Blacklist section.
- Step 5: Simply use the Settings For drop-down to pick which domain you wish to manage Whitelist/ Blacklist entries for.
- Step 6: Hit Go.
- Step 7: Select Blacklist or Whitelist
- Step 8: Use the “Recipient” drop-down to choose which of the mailboxes you wish to apply the list entry to
- Step 9: Utilize the Sender text section to specify a sender address
- Step 10: Use the “Sender IP” text fields to specify the sender IP address
- Step 11: Press Save Entry to List.
- Step 12: Create a Whitelist/Blacklist
Way use Fatcow coupon codes
After you get discounts for the Fatcow mail coupons & Fatcow email outlook settings promotions, you need to know how to use them. Here is the guideline step by step:
- Firstly, collect a code that you want
- Secondly, copy the offer that you own now
- Thirdly, go to Fatcow.com and start shopping.
- Fourthly, Please get the selection that you would like into the virtual basket.
- Fifthly, paste the Fatcow offer into the promo code box.
- Finally, finish the transaction by filling in the personal details & payment.
You could connect the customer support team for all the inquiries or concerns about Fatcow mail services, hosting solutions, and more in these ways below:
Hotline: call it through 888.278.9780
Chat: you could use this feature to contact directly to the customer support team
Social media: send the company messages through Facebook or Twitter
FatCow was launched in 1998 & it succeeded in delivering the great value as well as customer service experience in domain registration & web hosting to the small & medium business users. Enjoy Fatcow mail services and other great solutions at reasonable prices at this time. You will get nothing but satisfaction.