- 1 Email via Microsoft Exchange
- 2 Fat Cow webmail 2.0
- 3 Advanced Email Solutions
- 4 Using SquirrelMail as your webmail client
- 5 Email Management: Email Storage and Sending Limits
- 6 Way to get Fatcow coupon codes
- 7 Business E-Mail Accounts
- 8 Way use Fatcow coupon codes
- 9 FatCow: Set up G Suite MX records
- 10 Last message
Have you ever used Fatcow services before? The company offers you many great solutions for your site. In case you need a tool that supports you during checking email and more, please consider Fat Cow webmail. The writing below will tell you thoroughly about Fatcow webmail login, email settings, and so on.
Email via Microsoft Exchange
Simply use Sync and Share Email, Outlook to Access, Schedules, Tasks, & Contacts.
Microsoft Exchange which is known as the newest in business-class email management & collaboration from Microsoft, is the easy way to manage email, contacts, calendars, & tasks from any time anywhere.
With Microsoft Exchange, customers could:
- Share contact info, emails, & schedules with customers and employees
- View your contacts, email, & schedule from any location
- Get free desktop licenses with the aim to load on any computer you use
- Use smartphones to automatically sync the email, calendar, and contacts.
Fat Cow webmail 2.0
The powerful Fat Cow webmail tool helps you to check your email from any time anywhere. You could manage the account through the start page overview.
First, just finish the Fatcow webmail login. Then, simply view a summary through the start page. Please take note that clients could check calendar entries, recent logins, new messages, and tasks here.
Browse emails, customize the interface, & search features
Clients could view a list of messages & simultaneously read individual message summaries using the message list and preview pop-up window.
Users easily locate the messages that they need with a customizable HTML interface and the logical. Plus, clients could increase efficiency further by having messages automatically that are moved to particular folders with Folders & Message sorting.
Schedule the day
You could use the built-in Scheduler in Fat Cow webmail:
- To manage your time.
- Remind yourself of important telephone calls, meetings, dates, & other notes.
- Keep track of appointments & tasks through the email account.
- Post tasks to other clients & groups in the system.
Address Book function & group address
To add contact information, simply access the Address Book. In general, entries could be modified, browsed, & deleted through the Fat Cow webmail interface.
Customers can compose address emails & new messages to receivers stored in the address book.
Just share the contacts with colleagues by using the WebMail Group Address book. Using Fatcow email settings to create shared address book groups as well as email folders to support you organize the contact email addresses.
Besides, WebMail also supplies access to Internet directories that utilize Lightweight Directory Access Protocol. This is a simple way to find the email/ street addresses of your colleagues or friends.
Access Email Via IMAP and POP3 email clients
WebMail accounts are IMAP and POP3 compatible. That means users could access mail through clients like Eudora & OutLook. Just access the mail via the Web when traveling or from a central source.
Administer multiple mail accounts
A lot of customers have over one email account. It doesn’t matter. You could use more than an account on the same browser window with Fat Cow webmail. Basically, WebMail could read any number of external email accounts through a single interface. To sum up, this feature builds central access to all the email accounts.
Support for WAP devices
Customers can access email resources wirelessly by using a WAP mobile phone. WebMail helps operation in WML, enabling users the ability to send & receive emails directly from the mobile phone. This includes all Palms & PDAs that support the WAP protocol as well.
Advanced Email Solutions
All Fat Cow webmail options include:
- Spam & Virus Protection
- Email, Contacts, Calendar, & Task Management
- 24×7 Support
- Secure Webmail Access Anywhere Anytime
Gmail at Your Domain
- $6.00 / month
- Online Storage, Video Meetings, Calendars, & More
- Built for Company, Designed for Teams
- Seamless Integration with your FatCow Account
- Gmail at your Domain (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gmail with a professional email address at your domain.
- 30GB of storage, push notifications, shared calendars
- $12.95 / month ( you could use Fat Cow webmail coupon to save more)
- Outlook Included (Mac or PC)
- Preferred by Mid-sized Businesses and
- Enterprise-Class Communications
- 99.99% Uptime
- View your schedule, email, contacts from any location
- Utilize the smartphone to sync automatically the contacts, email, & calendar
In case you have any questions about advanced email solutions, simply reach out to the Fatcow customer support team via email or hotline. They will help you with all their best in any matter.
Using SquirrelMail as your webmail client
List of SquirrelMail plug-ins. The company has installed the SquirrelMail plug-ins below:
- Calendar SQL backend
- Address Book Import/Export
- Image buttons
- Unsafe Image Rules
- HTML Mail
Check email through the web
There are two methods to check the mail over the web:
- Access WebMail.PrimaryDomain, where PrimaryDomain is your Fatcow hosting account primary domain, set in DomainCentral
- Go to MailCentral, choose the mailbox that you want to check & click Edit.
The Address management page is always displayed in the Fatcow email settings. Simply expand the mailbox Delivery term, and choose the Webmail icon. The customer of choice for this mailbox will open.
Compose Email in SquirrelMail
Step 1: Log in to MailCentral.
Step 2: Click the Fat Cow webmail link next to the email address that you wish to use.
Step 3: Press the “Compose” tab in the top center of the screen on the SquirrelMail home page
Change the time zone
The time zone option now in SquirrelMail will not work on its platform. Please remember that the time displayed in the email messages is in Eastern time, the time zone for its mail servers.
When accessing SquirrelMail, customers need to log in twice. It is seen as a browser-specific matter. In IE, the second authentication could occur because of the use of frames in the SquirrelMail. To receive around this in IE, just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Launch IE & then choose Tools > Internet Options.
- Step 2: Click Sites on the Privacy tab
- Step 3: Enter Fatcow.com & hit the “Allow In the Address of Website” field,
- Step 4: Press “OK” twice to close the dialog boxes & return to IE.
The next time clients go to the mail admin, they should only need to log in once.
Just remember that the SquirrelMail script utilizes a frame to hide several of the redirection once logging in. IE will look at the domain in the frameset URL. Because the two don’t match, this will reject the cookie that prompts the second login.
Otherwise, the rest of browsers like Mozilla Firefox & Opera, understand that the frame Fatcow email settings are from its website and that SquirrelMail is on that domain as well. That leads them to enable the cookie to be set & read.
Email Management: Email Storage and Sending Limits
Fat Cow webmail support
FatCow is always here to support you to understand the email limitations since the company knows that this could affect how you use your email.
Upgrade the Mail Storage
Here are the rates of the Mailbox storage upgrade per mailbox per year.
10GB Mailbox 39.95 USD
5GB Mailbox 24.95 USD
2GB Mailbox 9.95 USD
What file types cannot be sent
FatCow has blocked the file types below to prevent hackers and spammers from spreading viruses & spam throughout the network:
.url, .bat, .vbs, .btm
.com, .cmd, .cpl, .exe
.dll, .lnk, .msi, .pif
.prf, .scr, .reg
In case customers need to transfer these file types, please use FTP to transfer them.
How to Check The Webmail
Two methods to check email via a web browser (Fat Cow webmail)
- Access webmail via a direct link
- You could access Webmail by typing the unique URL into the browser’s address bar.
- Then, please enter the login credentials
- Next, hit “Log In”
Access webmail through Domains Dashboard
- Step 1: Log in to your Domains Dashboard
- Step 2: Click on the Manage button on the domain of the email address in cart view
- Step 3: Card View, click Manage
- Step 4: In List View, click on the Gear icon.
- Step 5: List view, click the cog icon
- Step 6: Click the “Standard” choice under Email Management on the left menu
- Step 7: Hit “Launch Email” to access your Webmail under Standard Email Accounts
Way to get Fatcow coupon codes
Here are the ways to update the latest Fatcow discounts:
Find the active deals for Fatcow webmail login by searching on the Internet
Leave your mail on Fatcow’s system to know all the information about Fatcow customer service news, promotions, new packages, and more. Then, these emails will be sent to you weekly.
Find and save the latest Fatcow hosting promo codes by going to easypromocode.com
Click on each package to find particular coupons for Fatcow email settings after accessing the website of this company
Business E-Mail Accounts
Become The Own Post Office
Just remember that business email accounts are also seen as POP accounts. These enable clients to get an email using an email program like Eudora or Microsoft Outlook. They can be used to supply every employee/ department with a separate mailbox for getting mail.
Business Email Account
All the business email accounts are dedicated, private mailboxes for the receiving of email messages. Every account is built on FatCow’s mail server & could be accessed by the Fat Cow webmail tool.
Mailboxes are formatted on the well-known POP standard for universal accessibility.
- Hit the “Get Started” section & finish the registration form.
- Access the Members Area & then press the “Business Mailboxes” link.
- Set up the email accounts to meet your demands.
- 5 extra POP Boxes: $30.00 per year
- 10 extra POP Boxes: $60.00/year
Set up every staff/ department with a dedicated mailbox & customize all the boxes with a dedicated alias such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Way use Fatcow coupon codes
After you get discounts for the Fatcow hosting & Fat Cow webmail promotions, you need to know how to use them. Here is the guideline step by step:
- Firstly, collect a code that you want
- Secondly, copy the offer that you own now
- Thirdly, go to Fatcow.com and start shopping.
- Fourthly, collect the choice that you would like into the virtual basket.
- Fifthly, paste the Fatcow review offer into the promo code box.
- Finally, finish the transaction by filling in the personal details & payment.
FatCow: Set up G Suite MX records
Only Google Workspace clients who want to utilize Gmail need to change the MX records. Users can skip the procedure & carry on using the current email vendor with Google Workspace.
To start the Fatcow email settings for your business, you need to sign in to the domain host & direct the email for the domain to the Google Workspace servers.
Before you start:
- Create user accounts in Gg Workspace for the team: In case the team members already use an email along with your domain, you need to create the user accounts in Google Workspace prior to changing any MX record Fatcow email settings.
- Just verify now with an MX record or verify that clients own their domains.
Modify the MX records to begin using G Suite
- Step 1: Sign in to the domain host
- Step 2: Access your DNS records
- Step 3: Delete the existing MX records
- Step 4: Add the G Suite MX records
- Step 5: Require Google to find the new MX records of your account.
Hope all the useful information above will give you a general look at Fat Cow webmail. This is one of the great solutions that help you a lot during running your business smoothly.